1. What Personal Data we collect
We will collect or obtain the following types of information directly from you which may include but not limited to the following Personal Data:
- Information about your vehicle: such as license plate number, vehicle identification number (VIN), car model, color, model year; and
- Other Data: CCTV and video footage in our premises, audio recordings from barriers or pay machines, date and time of your enter or exit the parking lot or your parking fee records.
In addition, the identification document that you send to us such as a copy of the identification card or other similar official document may appear the Sensitive Data i.e. race, blood type, or religion, you can conceal such Sensitive Data before submitting the document to us. If you have not concealed such Sensitive Data, we reserve the right to do so, and it does not constitute the collection of your Sensitive Data.
2. Why we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data
We collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to serve you our full range of services, to meet our contractual obligations to you under any agreement we have with you or to take any necessary steps before entering into such agreement (such as to provide car parking service);
- to identify you and respond to your requests;
- to protect the security and integrity of our business;
- to improve and assure our services quality;
- to comply with our legal obligations and/or cooperate with court, regulators, government authority and law enforcement bodies for the exercising of such official authority vested in us;
- to exercise our rights or protect our legitimate interest where it is necessary to do so, for example, to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law;
- for public interest in protection other customers in our premises; and
- to prevent or suppress a danger to your life, body, health and property.
Where we need to collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data as required by law, or for performance of a contract with you and you fail to provide that Personal Data to us, we may not be able to serve you our full range of services or perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to allow you to enter our parking lot).
3. How long do we retain your Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data for as long as it is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we obtained them. However, we may retain your Personal Data for a longer duration, if required by applicable law.
4. To whom do we disclose your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to members of our group companies, our affiliates, our subsidiaries, our business partners, service providers, legal advisors, financial advisors, auditors, court, regulators, government authority, law enforcement bodies.
5. Transferring your Personal Data internationally
Your Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside Thailand, which may or may not have the same data protection standard similar to Thailand. However, we will ensure that the data transfer requirement under applicable law is met before such transfer.
6. What are your rights with regards to your Personal Data
Subject to the conditions and exceptions under the applicable laws, you may have the rights to access and/or obtain copy of, port, rectify, delete, destroy or anonymize certain Personal Data that we have about you, restrict and/or object to certain activities, in which we engage with respect to your Personal Data. If we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent, but we may not be able to provide you with our full range of services. You may also have the right to request us to disclose how we obtain your Personal Data without your consent and lodge a complaint with the competent authority under the applicable laws.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, please contact us at:
- Berko Company Limited
- 90 Soi Thonglor 2, Sukhumvit 55 Rd. Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana 10110 Bangkok, Thailand
- +66 (0) 2 381 0698
Watthana, Bangkok 10110
Daily 10am – 10pm
+66 2 381 0198
+66 81 697 9850